– First, change the product in SAP, then after 2 hours make changes on website. In the meantime, the price will be imported from SAP.
– Do not add new products directly in Prestashop, as this will not allow them to be synchronised to SAP. Only modify products.
On the admin side of the website, customer modifies product description, product tags – for search purpose, SEO Meta titles, change categories, add or modify pictures.
To change the product:
– Catalog > Products > Search for product by exact name
– Reference code – must match SAP number
– add/change description, short description and tags
– Wholesale price and retail price
– Tax rule: No tax
– add Meta title, Meta description
– generate friendly URL
– click Expand All and associate the product with the correct subcategory
– ensure (Product Categories) at the top is not selected
Ignore SHIPPING, COMBINATIONS, and QUANTITIES tabs.
– add a file – specifications: jpeg file, 600px × 600px
– add a caption
Ignore Features, Customization, Attachments, and Suppliers tabs