We’re hiring in our Liverpool Business Store.
Sales and Marketing Executive
Nettl Business Store, Liverpool.
An exciting sales and marketing opportunity with a leading creative agency.
We are the UK’s largest network of web, design, and print studios. Providing Responsive Websites, Ecommerce, Apps, Display and Printing solutions to our clients. Are you the person we’re searching for?
Based at our studio in Liverpool, your focus will be on driving sales, winning new clients, and managing existing accounts. You’ll provide a consultative approach to every sale and work with each client to determine their business’s needs and aspirations, because we succeed when we help our clients grow their businesses.
We’ll provide you with full training in sales & marketing. You’ll be supported directly by our Regional Director but you’ll have the appetite to hit the ground running. You’ll action exciting campaigns to generate opportunities, and have input on sales and marketing strategy. You will have a marketing budget, and access to our networks suite of collateral, both online and offline.
What you’ll do
- Build and manage a pipeline of clients;
- Become an expert in Nettl’s products;
- Propose marketing solutions that meet our clients’ needs;
- Generate leads via Marketing, Sales Calls and Networking;
- Pioneer new initiatives within a fast growing studio;
- Develop meaningful client relationships;
- Achieve and exceed sales target.
What we’re looking for
You’ll ideally be of graduate level, but this is not essential. If you’ve experience of working in a creative and/or sales driven environment it’s a benefit but your drive and ambitious attitude is what we are interested in.
- You’ll have the drive to leverage sales and build relationships;
- You are an excellent listener and can demonstrate sales and leadership skills;
- You have an appetite to continually learn and develop;
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet;
The right candidate will receive a competitive salary, OTE benefits and extensive career opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Fill in the form below and upload you CV to our team