Position: Full Time.
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Locations: Birmingham, Dublin, Exeter, Liverpool and Manchester
We’re looking to add to our growing design team. Design Executives should not only have a flair for creativity across online and offline disciplines but also the ability to liaise with clients and potential clients and build working relationships.
Typical work activities include:
- Meeting clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Deal with incoming enquiries with professionalism and due regard for the enquiry handling process;
- Make outgoing communications to potential clients in order to win new business;
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose and that meets the brief;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and agreeing artwork costs that reflect this for clients;
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, then present them to the client in a professional manner;
- Using innovation to challenge design briefs within the constraints of cost and time;
- Produce accurate and high-quality work that meets the needs of the client;
- Will have working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress;
Are you our next Design Executive?
If this sounds like you and something you’d like to do, fire over a CV, covering letter and examples of your work or a link to your online portfolio.
We’d also like you to answer the following questions:
- If you could have any super power, what would you have and why?
- You get invited out to an impromptu karaoke evening, what would you belt out?
- If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you, and why?