How it works
We’ll import your products from your Epos Now Till
Features in detail
Product Import & Synchronisation
- Get started quickly and upload all your products and categories from Epos Now to your web shop automatically.
- You decide when to upload new products to your website.
- Choose to publish new products immediately or manually review them.
- Updated prices on your till? Update all prices on your website with one click.
- Synchronise stock levels between your website and your till – your website automatically updates stock levels when you sell an item in store.
- Sold the last item in store? Products automatically hidden or shown as ‘out of stock’ on your website.
- Manage free and chargeable product options easily – apply to some or all products on your website.
- Optionally import products to your website from Excel/CSV file and send new products to your till.
- Select some products to only show on your website, only show on your till, or both.
- Website to scale with you – from 5 products to 5,000.
Sending Orders & Transactions to your till
- When a customer places an order, it automatically gets sent to your till.
- Optionally send drinks orders to your bar printer and food orders to your kitchen printer.
- Choose whether orders are sent as ‘completed’ transactions or ‘ordered’ for ‘Click & Collect’ in store.
- Your operators can easily process ‘Click & Collect’ orders on the till, edit the order or add additional items.
- Chosen product options sent as notes to your till and your kitchen/bar printers.
Payment Options & Tax
- Take debit or credit card payments online via Stripe integration and get paid directly into your bank account, without needing a merchant account.
- Securely save customer’s card details against their account for faster checkout and frequent orders.
- Optionally allow customers to pay on collection/delivery or force them to pay online.
- Allow customers to pay by PayPal.
- Transactions are shown on your till as paid online or with balance to be paid.
- For hospitality systems, select whether transactions are sent as ‘eat in’ or ‘take out’ tax & prices.
- Customer online account area included to view their order progress and order history.
- Allow customers to make fast reorders of previous items.
- Allow customers to register and edit their contact details on your website – your till automatically updated when they order.
- Send transaction emails automatically to customer when they place and order and when they collect in store – send an electronic receipt or invoice.
Website Design & Functionality
- Custom-designed site to match your brand, created by real designers.
- Full content management system to allow you to edit product descriptions, text and images.
- Integrated blog to allow you to keep your site fresh and with new content.
- Responsive design scales all pages to optimise for the device viewing.
- Mobile-friendly design is easy to navigate and place orders on smartphones.
- Full-featured on mobile – not an inferior, cut-down site.
- SEO-ready and compatible with Google Analytics.
Find out more
Fill in your details and we’ll call you back to discuss the integration in more detail.