We’re hiring at Nettl Headquarters in the USA.
An exciting opportunity with a leading creative ‘bolt-on’ Franchisor.
We are Europe’s largest network of web, design, and print studios. Providing Responsive Websites, Ecommerce, Display and Printing solutions to our clients. Existing graphics businesses ‘bolt-on’ our business system and brand to become Nettl Franchisees. We’ve now launched in the USA and you could be part of our huge expansion plans. Are you the person we’re searching for?
A flexible working environment means you can be based anywhere in the country, your focus will be on identifying existing graphics businesses and acquiring new ‘bolt-on’ Nettl Franchisees. You’ll provide a consultative approach and work with each potential Franchisee to determine their business’s needs and aspirations, because we succeed when we help our clients grow their business.
We’ll provide you with full training. You’ll be supported directly by our Commercial Director and senior management team but you’ll have the appetite to hit the ground running. You’ll action exciting campaigns to generate opportunities, and have input on sales and marketing strategy. You will have a marketing budget, and access to our suite of collateral, both online and offline.
What you’ll do
- Identify, build and manage a pipeline of potential Franchisees;
- Become an expert in Nettl’s systems and solutions;
- Propose solutions that meet our clients’ needs;
- Generate leads via Marketing, Sales Calls and Networking;
- Pioneer new initiatives within a fast growing team;
- Develop meaningful industry connections;
- Achieve and exceed targets;
- Confidently liaise with our UK and US teams;
- Help us build the largest network of web, print and display studios in the world.
What we’re looking for
You’ll ideally be of graduate level, but this is not essential. If you’ve experience of working in a Franchise and/or sales driven environment it’s a benefit but your drive and ambitious attitude is what we are interested in.
- You’ll have the drive to leverage sales and build relationships;
- You are an excellent listener and can demonstrate sales and leadership skills;
- You have an appetite to continually learn and develop;
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet;
- You are able to travel;
- You want to work your way up to the very top.
The right candidate will receive a competitive salary of $40-$60k depending on experience, OTE benefits and extensive career opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Send your Résumé and a short note telling us why you’re the right person.