We’re on the lookout for new talent – Check out the latest job vacancies
We always have an eye out for exceptional talent, and at the moment we have three positions we need filling. We’re on the lookout for brand stylists to join our Birmingham, Exeter and Swansea studios. Check out the current job vacancies at Nettl below.
We’re looking to add to our growing design team. Brand stylists should not only have a flair for creativity but also the ability to liaise with clients and potential clients and build working relationships.
Brand stylists create solutions for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, apps, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, e.g. giving organisations a visual ‘brand’.
Our brand stylists produce artwork that reflects the brief agreed with the client, develops creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives and produces graphic files that meet with the specifications of production.
The work demands creative flair, attention to detail, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. The ability to prioritise jobs and demonstrate WordPress/web skills is essential. Applicants should include working examples of sites they have worked on and be able to discuss their involvement in these projects.
A brand stylists job may involve managing numerous design briefs at a time, allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job. Typical work activities include:
- Meeting clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Deal with incoming enquiries with professionalism and due regard for the enquiry handling process;
- Make outgoing communications to potential clients in order to win new business;
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose and that meets the brief;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and agreeing artwork costs that reflect this for clients;
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, then present them to the client in a professional manner;
- Using innovation to challenge design briefs within the constraints of cost and time;
- Produce accurate and high-quality work that meets the needs of the client;
- Will have working knowledge of Creative Suite and WordPress;
If this sounds like you and something you’d like to do, fire over a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the location you are applying for.
We’d also like you to answer the following questions:
- If you could have any super power, what would you have and why?
- You get invited out to an impromptu karaoke evening, what would you belt out?
- If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you, and why?