We are looking for a Design Executive to support the growth of our stupendous Nettl of Manchester studio. Could that be you?
We are looking for a future leader to continue the growth of our stupendous Nettl of Liverpool Waters Superstore. Could that be you?
We’re hiring in Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Exeter and Dublin.
Sales and Marketing Executive
Nettl Web Studios
An exciting sales and marketing opportunity with a leading creative agency.
We are the UK’s largest network of web, design, and print studios. Providing Responsive Websites, Ecommerce, Apps, Display and Printing solutions to our clients. Are you the person we’re searching for?
Based at one of our Studios in Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Exeter or Dublin, your focus will be on driving sales, winning new clients, and managing existing accounts. You’ll provide a consultative approach to every sale and work with each client to determine their business’s needs and aspirations, because we succeed when we help our clients grow their businesses.
We’ll provide you with full training in sales & marketing. You’ll be supported directly by our Regional Director but you’ll have the appetite to hit the ground running. You’ll action exciting campaigns to generate opportunities, and have input on sales and marketing strategy. You will have a marketing budget, and access to our networks suite of collateral, both online and offline.
What you’ll do
- Build and manage a pipeline of clients;
- Become an expert in Nettl’s products;
- Propose marketing solutions that meet our clients’ needs;
- Generate leads via Marketing, Sales Calls and Networking;
- Pioneer new initiatives within a fast growing studio;
- Develop meaningful client relationships;
- Achieve and exceed sales target.
What we’re looking for
You’ll ideally be of graduate level, but this is not essential. If you’ve experience of working in a creative and/or sales driven environment it’s a benefit but your drive and ambitious attitude is what we are interested in.
- You’ll have the drive to leverage sales and build relationships;
- You are an excellent listener and can demonstrate sales and leadership skills;
- You have an appetite to continually learn and develop;
- You are adaptable and can think on your feet;
The right candidate will receive a competitive salary, OTE benefits and extensive career opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
Send your CV and a short note telling us why you’re the right person.
To all of the creative minds out there, we have a fantastic opportunity for someone special to join one of our Nettl design teams in Birmingham, Dublin, Exeter, Liverpool or Manchester.
We’re on the lookout for new talent – Check out the latest job vacancies
We always have an eye out for exceptional talent, and at the moment we have three positions we need filling. We’re on the lookout for brand stylists to join our Birmingham, Exeter and Swansea studios. Check out the current job vacancies at Nettl below.
We’re looking to add to our growing design team. Brand stylists should not only have a flair for creativity but also the ability to liaise with clients and potential clients and build working relationships.
Brand stylists create solutions for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, apps, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity, e.g. giving organisations a visual ‘brand’.
Our brand stylists produce artwork that reflects the brief agreed with the client, develops creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives and produces graphic files that meet with the specifications of production.
The work demands creative flair, attention to detail, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines. The ability to prioritise jobs and demonstrate WordPress/web skills is essential. Applicants should include working examples of sites they have worked on and be able to discuss their involvement in these projects.
A brand stylists job may involve managing numerous design briefs at a time, allocating the relevant amount of time according to the value of the job. Typical work activities include:
- Meeting clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job;
- Deal with incoming enquiries with professionalism and due regard for the enquiry handling process;
- Make outgoing communications to potential clients in order to win new business;
- Interpreting the client’s business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose and that meets the brief;
- Estimating the time required to complete the work and agreeing artwork costs that reflect this for clients;
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data through research;
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts, then present them to the client in a professional manner;
- Using innovation to challenge design briefs within the constraints of cost and time;
- Produce accurate and high-quality work that meets the needs of the client;
- Will have working knowledge of Creative Suite and WordPress;
If this sounds like you and something you’d like to do, fire over a CV and cover letter to email@example.com stating the location you are applying for.
We’d also like you to answer the following questions:
- If you could have any super power, what would you have and why?
- You get invited out to an impromptu karaoke evening, what would you belt out?
- If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you, and why?
POSITIONS AVAILABLE: Manchester, Birmingham, Dublin, London.
Nettl.com Web Studios are the evolution of the printing.com retail franchise formula. We make beautiful websites and smart web shops for local businesses.
You’ll join our existing development team and buddy up with an experienced developer. You’ll work on a variety of programming specifications. These could include building apps, brochure websites for clients, coding eshots, installing/configuring plugins for existing ecommerce sites or customising widgets.
A degree in a design or IT-related discipline or professional qualification is preferred, but we’ll consider any type degree provided you demonstrate an obsession with technology and have the skills below.
• You have strong maths skills and your written English will be flawless.
• You’re a self starter who’s a real people person.
• You’ve got a high attention to detail and are proud of the way you present yourself.
• Your friends probably call you a bit of a geek.
• You’re interested in aesthetics and annoyed when a user interface is ugly or irritating.
• You love technology and understanding how things work.
• You don’t flap – you’re cool under pressure.
• Whilst you will be based in Manchester, our other developers are scattered round the UK, Europe and the USA, so you must be able communicate well using your keyboard.
• We mainly use PHP, but experience of other web-orientated languages may be fine.
Please email your CV plus a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d like to see examples of websites you’ve made, so please include some links. It doesn’t matter if they aren’t for real businesses, but you need to demonstrate that you’ve spent some of your own time fiddling and tinkering with web design.