Nettl.com Web Studios are the evolution of the printing.com retail franchise formula. We make beautiful websites and smart web shops for local businesses.
You’ll join our existing development team and buddy up with an experienced developer. You’ll work on a variety of programming specifications. These could include building apps, brochure websites for clients, coding eshots, installing/configuring plugins for existing ecommerce sites or customising widgets.
A degree in a design or IT-related discipline or professional qualification is preferred, but we’ll consider any type degree provided you demonstrate an obsession with technology and have the skills below.
• You have strong maths skills and your written English will be flawless.
• You’re a self starter who’s a real people person.
• You’ve got a high attention to detail and are proud of the way you present yourself.
• Your friends probably call you a bit of a geek.
• You’re interested in aesthetics and annoyed when a user interface is ugly or irritating.
• You love technology and understanding how things work.
• You don’t flap – you’re cool under pressure.
• Whilst you will be based in Manchester, our other developers are scattered round the UK, Europe and the USA, so you must be able communicate well using your keyboard.
• We mainly use PHP, but experience of other web-orientated languages may be fine.
Please email your CV plus a covering letter to email@example.com. We’d like to see examples of websites you’ve made, so please include some links. It doesn’t matter if they aren’t for real businesses, but you need to demonstrate that you’ve spent some of your own time fiddling and tinkering with web design.
/uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/NettlLogoTallColourThreeQuarter.png00Peter/uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/NettlLogoTallColourThreeQuarter.pngPeter2014-10-28 09:33:432014-11-04 15:54:28Trainee Web Designers & Web Developers