Sell websites, web shops, print and so much more
Nettl is a network partnership for application within the web space. It provides an end-to-end solution which helps you do more things web for more clients in a streamlined manner.
Nettl simplifies the world of web, it’s a toolkit of software, technical support, training, marketing, back office systems, all with a robust supply chain. The nettl opportunity includes clever systems to help you research, approach, sell and streamline web projects.
It also includes the support of a central team of Geeks, who do the clever technical stuff. Using our Geeks allows you to focus on selling web and making use of your internal graphic design resource, without getting bogged down in the more technical aspects. It’s a smarter way of working.
Nettl gives you…
Brambl web builder
A dedicated cloud-based web design application, which produces responsive websites with just a graphic designer’s Photoshop skill-set. Learn in a single session.
Instant client proposals
Create detailed proposals, eliminating ambiguity and give clients confidence – the catalyst to winning more projects.
Drag ‘n’ drop pre-written sections and edit to suit.
WordPress made simpler
Nettl automates the launch, deployment and cloud hosting of the industry-leading web platform, meaning less technical distraction for your graphic designers.
Nettl includes various ecommerce solutions
Our central Geeks spend their time investigating, testing, configuring, integrating, simplifying and building recipes for how to do things associated with web… so your team don’t have to.
The Nettl impact
Our pilot studio based in Petone, Wellington, has stormed into the market. Starting with zero customers and a ‘green team’, the sales average $5,000 per project, with 42 being completed in our first 9 months of operation. Since April 2016, three more Nettls have opened.
A international brand
During March 2016, Nettl hit 25 outlets in the UK and Ireland. There will be 50 operational before November. The UK market is around 18 months more mature than New Zealand’s providing us with the competitive advantage of forecasting and acting on ‘future trends’.
Nettl includes w3p crossmedia, a best-in-class web-to-print system used by hundreds of printers and studios around the world.
Ready to grasp the Nettl?
Let’s get down to the detail:
1) Become a Nettl Investment Partner
- Investment Partners provide a 30% investment into their studio. They take home a salary along with a 30% share of the studio profit.
- Investment values vary depending on a calculation that includes location, an existing database etc.
2) Become a Nettler in a company owned studio
- Nettlers in company owned stores are paid a salary along with sales commission based on agreed targets.
3) Become a Nettl Network Partner
- All Nettl network partners pay an initial fee of $125,000 to $145,000 depending on your location. This fee provides a ‘turnkey’ operation – all you need is ambition, a strong sales person and enthusiastic web designer
- The fee also covers your initial training, a marketing pack, support from our National office and Brand Manager coupled with the grant to use Nettl systems and territory exclusivity.
- Our network partners contribute toward our marketing and operating costs based on a percentage of turnover. This is invested straight back into growing your business.
- Deployments, hosting, plugins and systems are supplied within the system with margins to boot!
- Geek support, in-house software updates and business model improvements are all covered in your marketing and operational contribution.
Come and explore the Nettl franchise opportunity
For more information, give us a call or fill in the enquiry form.
Tel: 0800 263 885
If you’re super keen to get the ball rolling… Download the “Consider me for a Nettl franchise” and post it back to the address on the bottom of the form.