We are looking for a Design & Signage Studio Manager
Design & Signage Studio Manager at Nettl of Liverpool Waters
We are looking for a future leader to continue the growth of our stupendous Nettl of Liverpool Waters Superstore. Someone with leadership experience and industry insight. A creative person with a flair for marketing. Someone who loves to meet others, learn about new industries and immerse themselves in the diverse world of business to be our Superstore Manager. A manager and leader across our studio and production team who boast expertise and experience across web, graphic design, print and signage production.
Who are we?
Nettl are a global network of web, design, print & signage studios, our Liverpool superstore has on-site signage production, as well as a design and sales studio team. The studio is connected to our main production hub in Manchester via our proprietary software systems. We take a consultative approach to working with our clients to understand and grow their business through design & marketing.
What is the role?
You’ll work with Liverpool’s studio and production, supported by our store performance team to further grow our already expanding Superstore.
You will have the opportunity to, and be expected to, take the reins. You will lead your team in implementing proven processes and pioneering new initiatives. Together, you’ll improve operational efficiency and productivity, reach new audiences, and drive financial performance and client satisfaction. You will be expected to roll your sleeves up and get involved with your team at every level.
You’ll have a self-starter approach born out of a desire to always be learning but you’ll know when to ask for support.
Success in this role
Leading by example, you’ll be key in developing the strengths of your team, streamlining the processes and driving efficiency and collaboration in your store. One of our Leadership Values is to think like an owner – this is a quality we encourage across all teams and levels in the company.
You will gain in-depth understanding of your clients’ businesses and build strong relationships with them. You’ll identify ways to resolve challenges they face and build upon their points of strength. Most importantly, you’ll empower your team to do the same.
Joining an experienced team with impressive expertise in their respective fields, you will support them in growing their strengths and identifying ways for them to develop further.
- Analyse, review and improve the Superstore Performance with support from Store Performance team and other Studio Managers
- Develop, Lead and Support the Liverpool team across the account executive, design and production departments
- Spearhead the delivery of exceptional customer experience to the Liverpool client-base
Your role would be primarily leadership-focused. Experience in the signage, graphics or creative industry is preferable.
You would be based in our Liverpool location and work in a team setting with people from different disciplines including web, graphic design, project management and signage production.
We have worked hard to create a covid-secure environment for our staff and clients with social distancing measures in place, sanitation stations, screen dividers and face masks. According to government guidelines and best practices, you may need to work from home at times over the coming months and would be supported in doing so effectively.
With an abundance of opportunity to connect with the rest of our global network you will be able to learn from and share experiences together with the rest of the Nettl family.
We would love to hear from you if this sounds like you:
- You are an excellent listener & love learning about others;
- You are keenly interested in business and creating ways to help clients grow;
- You’re a team player and are always there to lend a hand;
- You are adaptable and have a strong ability to think on your feet and learn as you go;
- You enjoy helping & teaching others, showing leadership attributes and strong communication skills;
- You love taking responsibility for your learning and educating yourself further in order to deliver the best result for your team and service to your clients;
- You know when to laugh, because we spend long enough in work, we should enjoy our time together;
- You’ll have the potential to grow to be a leader in our business;
- Our work revolves around beautiful and effective design, print, web & signage, so experience in these fields is desirable.
- Management or Leadership
- Team Development
- Sales and Marketing Performance
- Operational Experience
- Experience in Graphics, Signage or Creative Industries.
Bachelor’s degree (Preferred)
Superstore Manager (Full time)
£28,000-36,000 p/a depending on experience and fit for the role.
23rd April 2021
Perks of the Position
- Develop with Nettl Academy training and personal coaching
- Be part of a global network
- Achieve on-target bonus incentive
- Be part of our Social events
- Connect with other studios and teams
- Succeed with wide ranging career progression opportunities