We are an essential service for some specific customers and for any work that forms part of the supply line for an essential service (EG: Freight companies, food companies, health and associated businesses). Therefore our print production will stay in operation to facilitate only essential jobs
- Staffing levels and shifts are adjusted regularly to allocate for fluctuations of essential work. Please note, turn-around times are not guaranteed during alert level 4
- Some jobs may take longer to produce at this time, if your job is of urgent nature please contact your account manager.
We wish to share with you the actions we’re taking to ensure the safety, health and wellbeing of our employees, customers, and business partners during the Covid‑19 pandemic. These include:
- Production staff are working shifts to at a minimum of 2 meters of separation to reduce chance of infection
- Production staff must wear gloves
- Increased focus on hygiene and cleaning. Cleaning has increased, all staff must wash their hands for 20 seconds and all surfaces are disinfected frequently
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout our factory
- Visitors are not permitted to enter the building
- Various financial models have been implemented to support staff’s roles and positions
- All our staff have free access to EAP Services for support of their wellbeing
We are constantly reviewing our practices to ensure we are doing our utmost to ensure the safety of everyone. And will provide updates as we make changes.
We’re here for you too… with over 30 studios throughout New Zealand being part of and caring for communities is at the heart of our brand. So we’re working from home and are able to help local businesses with their digital marketing, design, web and communication needs so don’t hesitate to contact us.
Executive Director, Redshift NZ
0274 440 168