Website hosting – what is it and why is Nettl :care more than just hosting
Website hosting is where your website is stored on a server so it can be accessed over the internet. Think of it in terms of your home, your home where you store all your stuff such as furniture. But instead your home is the server and the server stores all your website data, files and images.
Our Nettl :care service isn’t just about hosting your website, it’s about caring for and maintaining your website so that your business and your customers data stays safe. Nettl care for your website with…
- Industrial grade cloud-based hosting that runs famous names like Netflix, Pinterest, Expedia and Amazon.
- Hosting that scales as your business grows and you gain more traffic to your website
- Backups are all part of the service so you can rollback if you need to, when you need to.
- Nettl add an SSL certificate to your site to secure information that people share (such as contact information) on your website. Your site will be secure from hackers and help with your website’s google ranking.
- Nettl will complete monthly updates on your website. These updates are essential to prevent hackers and keeping your website functioning as it should.
- Nettl will send you a monthly report providing valuable information outlining the software and security updates completed on your site in that month and how your website is performing (such as the number of visitors to your website, what pages people are looking at and what keywords they’re using to find you). All key data to help aid in important business and marketing decisions.
Would you like for Nettl to care for your website? Contact your local Nettl studio or call us on 0800 2 NETTL